Toppers Sell for $35.00
These are
wonderful for changing up any kind of boot or cowboy boots. They have
elastic inside to adjust to any Boot. They tie in the back with ribbon.
Some toppers have toggles in the back, like you see on a jacket. This way you
just toggle it tight and no worries. I got this idea because the kids at school
thought it was funny to pull the laces! Beads adorn these also, just for
a punch of movement. I have worn these with my brown boots also, that are
not Cowboy Boots. I have received many comments from strangers asking me,
where I got them. They look great with Dresses. I saw a website
with a woman in a white pheasant dress and cowboy boots and thought these
toppers would be awesome! Also leggings and a tunic would be nice. Skirts, and
even shorts too.
These types of toppers are for sale.
They are one of a
kind.
Side View
These are with boots that go to your calf.
These are with knee Boots
Ever had a pair of jeans you loved and the heels you wanted
to wear made your jeans to short? I also wear them as an anklet. It added
two more inches to the length, so I could wear those heels I loved.
This is what they look like under jeans. It adds a
touch of detail and elegance.
These Toppers have feathers, beads and polymer clay roses.
Don’t worry these are pins, so you can
take them off if you choose. Put them on a bag or blouse or whatever you choose.
You can't see them very well, but these pins are satin roses
with pastel pearls and antique lace. They are removable to
place on something else too.
No comments:
Post a Comment